If you would like to be a key player in the work of management and HR and want to get to know an exciting industry, this is the perfect place for you.
A secretarial and HR assistant performs administrative and support tasks for company management and HR. It plays a key role in the management, reception, registration and mandatory provision of company documents. Responsible for corporate meeting rooms and catering corporate guests. Manages documents related to corporate travel, coordinates travel arrangements. Supports HR staff in administrative tasks.
What we offer
- Fixed – term contract, stable company background,
- Continuous development opportunity via professional and language trainings,
- Annual cafeteria, and other social and performance benefits
- Registration, filing, mailing and tracking of contracts, handling letters and decisions for the company
- Management and registration of company documents, registration of company seals, registration and registration of General manager’s decisions, instructions and company regulations.
- Handling incoming telephone calls to the secretariat, contacting the parent company in English.
- Responsible for corporate travel, corporate cars, meeting rooms and corporate catering.
- Active participation in the organization of corporate events
- Administration and organization in HR tasks
- Management presentation preparation according to the guidance provided
- Prepare tender documentation
- Higher education, but minimum secondary education.
- Advanced English language skills, reliable English speaking and writing. (Mother-tongue: Hungarian)
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written language (proper spelling)
- Creative and dynamic problem solver,
- Precise, rule-following, independent work
- Adherence to deadlines,
- Well organized, practical and pay attention to detail,
- Good adaptability and teamwork
- Able to withstand stress.